Rabalais has extensive experience in all areas of process control and monitoring. Our exposure to a diverse group of industries has provided us with a unique knowledge of integrated control and process systems.
And because all departments necessary for successful integration are in-house at Rabalais, we’re a single source for complete turnkey control system projects.
Rabalais uses formal project management methodology on every project and our mission is to ensure our clients receive cost-effective solutions, reduced down time, and provide total asset protection.
From initial design and consultation through system development, commissioning and support, Rabalais' innovative control and automation solutions keep clients systems online and functioning properly.
Process controls services include:
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) systems
- Control logic for various PLC and hardware vendor
- Operator interface hardware programming (character displays to graphical touch screens)
- UL control system panels
- Fully documented control logic programs
- PID loop control programming and fine tuning
- Dial-up program support
- Industrial communication layout design and implementation (Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Modibus, Profibus and others)